Monday, May 18, 2026

Letter To Ror

As I have given your inability to be put under hypnosis much thought, I cannot help but feel that it is for good reason. Like some people such as poor David Wilcock have discussed, we will be able to have much higher capabilities in the near future regarding telepathy and cognition. There are those that want this prevented because it will take away their power.


I consider those who are already experiencing a lifting of the veil over the years, or could just see through it since their childhood, are an integral part of some shift that is set to occur. You could say shift or you could say battle. 


I hope there will be a cleansing of a very polluted world seemingly taken over by another breed of greedy and perverse tyrants. One that does evil and seems to have grown exponentially.


Maybe some people, I presume such as yourself and myself in my own way, are the ones who have to fight back. As a protection, you cannot be penetrated without divine intervention. Maybe it’s too dangerous because something else could slip through to attack your consciousness. I don’t know. I’ve been thinking about it long and hard and that is what came to me. The benevolent ones are protecting you.


I will never forget when, on three occasions, when Philip was still alive, that I got personal messages explaining that the star brothers and sisters that are connected to us on an emotional level conveyed that they are here for us as allies. Twice this happened in Yucatán, and once in Los Angeles. 


Every time, regular people were used, at least that is what it seemed like. Two times it was direct. The third time it was a person talking to somebody else, but it was what she said just as I was telepathically communicating purposefully with a starship above me. “I’m on your side.” That is what she said just as I was asking whether they were for us.


Quite some time before I knew you, I was blessed enough to know that I wasn’t just destined for the mundane. Many times the universe provided me clues. Clues often in the form of synchronicities. My first that I can remember was at 16 years old. 


It involved one of my best friends. She was crazy about a boy, also a friend of mine, Mark. We were on a Spring Break trip with her mother and mother’s gf. During the course of our road trip up Interstate 5 from Sacramento to Seattle, stopping in between at esoteric book stores to deliver her mom’s magazine called “If It Doesn’t Grow Corn,”


Enna would find numerology in every receipt and hotel room. The same numbers kept coming up. The number is four and eight kept coming up. On hotel room doors. Change from a purchase. My friend thought it was a date that would pertain to the boy she liked. We got back from spring break just before Easter.


On Monday we went back to school. that Friday, April 8, 1994, would be one of the most devastating days in my generation’s history. That was the day we found out that Kurt Cobain had died. I couldn’t help but believe that we were being led to that date with an understanding of some kind. Somewhere in our teenage hearts, and I knew that nobody could love Kurt more than we did. Truth be told, I still think about how my daughter seems like she could easily be the reincarnation of Kurt. From genius, to illness, to sadness, to depth, to beauty they share so many attributes.


I even write a song for Kurt that he was murdered, and now independent investigators are finding that this is probably the case.


When you and I did cross paths, so to speak, all my experiences with synchronicity seemed like preparation for the many occurrences of synchronicity that would happen between us. There was so much love there. The synchronicity itself brought me to heights of extreme belonging, remembrance of divinity, and my commitment to truth and wanting to be of service for the greater good. I thought that I really did find my twin flame. Thank you for sharing that with me.


Because these last year’s that I have been apart from my dearest husband, Philip and yourself, I have not been so fortunate. I do not see a 11:11. Everything seems off-balance. I have had occasion to feel that I am here for a purpose. I’ve even helped many people. At times there is a magical quality to my being able to help people in my field of natural health. 


But there’s nothing like what we had with our star brothers and sisters. I have seen them in the sky on a few occasions, but it doesn’t feel the same anymore. It doesn’t feel like they’re there for me or communicating with me. Mostly life has been survival. From one tragedy to another. From one hardship to another. I will always hold out hope for my connection to be repaired. I wonder if we will ever have that together again.


I miss our past conversations. I’m grateful to have had a time when we could discuss so many important subjects and emotions. I think of you always dear brother. I hope that we will never be strangers. All my love.





No comments:

Post a Comment